The electronic invoice processing
Paper invoices are an anachronism of our time. Despite this fact, a large proportion of companies still process invoices in the traditional way, i.e. paper-based. There would be many alternative ways to carry out the processing in a safer as well as more economical manner. This is not about unmanageable and inefficient outsourcing to a low-wage country, but about the successful digitization of invoice processing. It starts with the use of a simple scanning solution and extends to the fully automated exchange of structured invoice data.
- Strategic consulting for the development of an invoicing service (debtors/creditors)
- Design and assessment of e-billing solution approaches, encompassing:
- Definition of various invoice processing possibilities (scanning, structured and unstructured processing, use of invoice portals)
- Evaluation of proposed solutions: economic, legal, technical
- Assessment and clarification of the legal framework (contracts, technical requirements, SLA)
- Risk assessments
- Security assessments
- Audit and certification of invoicing solutions according to the Business Accounts Ordinance (GeBüV) / VAT
Everything about Records Management & Archiving
What are the sore points in data management or document management? What are the "eternal obstacles" that most organizations cut their teeth on? Most organizations implicitly or explicitly have a "records management system," by whatever term such a system is known in...
Part One: Introduction Without a doubt, e-mail has fundamentally changed the business world and also private communication behavior in the last ten years. Today, business correspondence or private communication is mostly done by e-mail, as this electronic exchange of...
In practice, questions about the implementation of GeBüV Art. 9 arise time and again. In particular, under which circumstances modifiable storage may be used in the archive. Here are the requirements for an archiving solution to be compatible with Art. 9 and for...
CONTACT US NOW
Call: +41 44 888 10 11
or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org