To whom is this offer addressed?
This offer is aimed at providers who wish to have the conformity of their solutions neutrally verified:
- Providers of DMS / ECM / Archive Systems
- Providers of ERP systems
- Cloud DMS and archive solution providers
- Scanning and Digitization Providers / Service Centers
- Archive services providers
- E-billing providers
- All providers for whose solution legal compliance is mandatory
- Providers of new technologies (e.g. blockchain)
- A customer using a certified system can easily prove the compliance of the solution.
- We work closely with the Federal Tax Administration (VAT) and it relies on our recommendations, among others, when it comes to a legally compliant implementation.
- The basis for the assessment is clearly defined and transparent (Business Accounts Ordinance). Our extensive Body of Knowledge (BOK) has been developed over years and comprehensively maps laws and practice.
- The KRM does not make trivial statements in expert reports when it comes to the implementation at the customer’s site. Our certificates are always accompanied by a configuration sheet and it is clearly defined how the customer must use the system.
- The audit is very profound because the key compliance requirements are high. With a certification you ensure the competitiveness of your product.
- All products that we have certified so far (or are in the process of doing so) have been made compliant and necessary product adjustments have been made.
What will you receive from us?
You will receive a certificate from us with the following content:
- Scope of the investigation
- Findings on compliance with the law
- Comprehensive report
- General conditions of validity / Business Accounts Ordinance (GeBüV) configuration
Entry in the certificate database (publicly available)
- Our experts were co-authors of the Business Accounts Ordinance (GeBüV).
- We have the longest experience in handling electronic information and legal compliance in Switzerland.
- Since 2004, KRM has regularly published books and specialist articles on issues relating to the conformity of electronic data retention.
- KRM provides experts for the assessment of legal conformity.
- We rely on an interdisciplinary team with many years of experience in IT law, archiving, IT auditing, information security and e-contracting as well as SW development.
- We are working at the forefront of new technologies (e.g. blockchain).
- KRM is THE authority for Business Accounts Ordinance (GeBüV) certifications in Switzerland.